(2) Also effective as a machine cleaner after fluorescent brightening. Speedily breaks down fluorescent dyestuff, followed only by hot rinsing to complete the process.
(2) For particularly heavy white-staining on nylon/spandex prints or other materials, the use of Neoleve NYC-R in the first bath of an open soaper or a continuous winch will bring about further favorable results.
※ Other usage
(2) Effective as a machine cleaner after reactive dyeing. Potently anionizes tar substances, consisting of anionic dyestuff and cationic fixing agent/softener, considerably reducing the time required for machine cleaning.
(3) Also effective in anionization after the caustic reduction of polyester and for cationized cellulose.
※ Other usage
●T/C: Removal of reactive-dye stains on polyester
(2) Superior in durability of soaping properties. Causes no color alteration after soaping.
(2) Disperse-dyeing → Rinsing (RC abbreviated) → Reactive-dyeing → T-JE new soaping similar colorfastness as in two-bath dyeing can be attained even in deep dyeing, due to its superior soaping properties for both disperse and reactive dyestuffs.
Scouring/washing agent with superior degreasing properties. Particularly good in the removal of knitting oil.
Powerful deairing, defoaming and penetrating agent with resistance to both acid and alkali. Applicable in scouring, dyeing and finishing, produces superior defoaming, penetrating and leveling effects without causing trouble with oil spots.